At this time, our offices are OPEN for all procedures including dental exams and cleanings. Garden State Smiles is committed to your safety and is following all recommendations from the Center for Disease Control and American Dental Association. Even before this pandemic the team at Garden State Smiles works to mitigate viruses every day. However, we recognize the severity of community transmission of COVID-19 and will do our part in reducing any exposure to our patients and our team.
As such, the precautions that we are taking to protect you and our employees are as follows:
- Disinfecting common surfaces after each patient
- Installing air purifiers in each room to capture any aerosol
- Pre-procedural rinse of hydrogen peroxide for 45 seconds prior to any procedure
- Limited scheduling to ensure that no one is waiting in the waiting room
- Screening and evaluating of team and patients for signs of illness
- Reviewing and signing of COVID-19 screening form pre-procedure
- Using of no-contact thermometer on all patients and employees upon arrival
- Washing hands upon arrival for all team and patients
- Removing all magazines from treatment rooms and waiting areas
- Masks and shields worn by all team personnel
- Multi-step sterilization of instruments
- Using high-grade PPE
- Using disposable barriers in high-touch areas, changed after each patient
- Using no-touch document signing and many other tasks that now can be done remotely
- Using newly developed Teledentistry to video chat with patients from their homes
These times of social distancing and quarantining amid the global coronavirus pandemic have been a peaceful interruption or minor inconvenience for some; while others have experienced tragedy. Our most sincere condolences go out to those of you who have experienced a loss of any kind during this time. While we continue to take things day by day, we encourage you to take care of yourself and we look forward to seeing you again soon. While we are following all restrictions, we are serving our community the best way we can. We are here to serve you and take care of you while keeping you and our staff as safe as possible.
We'd love to see you! We offer exciting new patient promotions to save you money during your first visit.